The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Don of Geeks

Sometime back i had taken a geek test and scored 99 %. So my natural instincts started looking at the 1 % that was not me ( read Geek). So in an attempt to conquer the 1 % , my (mini me) has captured me ... and in fact if u are reading any further then its been compiled by ME(mini me)

1.If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
2.I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code
3.Perl, the only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption
4.How are we supposed to hack your system if it's always down!
5.Having soundcards is nice... having embedded sound in web pages is not
6.Sorry, the password you tried is already being used by John, please try something else
7.You have successfully logged in, Now press any key to log out
8.All computers run at the same speed... with the power off
9.A printer consists of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light
10.Hey! It compiles! Ship it!


Hey... get off me ....looks like he cloned me 100 % now !!!!