The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Pampering myself

Go ahead boy!!! pamper yourself. Take what you want , its's on meee!!!! WOW!!!, well then here is what i want - An IPod Touch, an eco-drive watch for which i will never have to add a battery, a palm PDA which has a WiFi, a good 8 meg camera which can support both an beginner and professional photographer, few nike/reebok shoes, some branded fleece jackets , few gold rings and hey how abt the laptop....

Sounds funny, eh!!, well no one quite offered me anything like that. But i will tell you what, i just pampered myself with all thoes thingss.. and sssh!!! not a word to anyone, coz if my mom knew i got all this for myself, she would kill me.. and now with the marriage around the corner - she will infact slow poison mee :-) But what the heck, whats life when u don;t have gadgets like this?.Hopefully, aftermath marriage, i will sit down somewhere and ruminate my pampers:-)Time of life... make hay when the sun shines.. you never know after marriage you would just end up buying stuff for wifey.