The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

After reactions

After a long sulking day with mixed emotions, yesterday i left the place, where i worked for many years. It was a stint that i will always cherish as it had helped mature professionally and also reach the peak in a short time....

I was always touted as the youngest project manager and when i left this is what some big guns of the organization had to say. "Wishing you all the very best in your next assignment.I am sure you will do well wherever you go. My best wishes for a prosperous and bright future" - this was the guy who was the delivery head for special accounts. Incidentally this was the person who interviewed me 4 yrs back and still remembers that day and recollects every time i meet him.He showed me the gate and i walked through it. "Oblivious reasons we had limited interactions but I feel missing a creative colleague. Do keep in touch" - another peer of mine , whom i used to bump only in meetings. I was quite impressed by his stratergies, but as he put it right. Had less interaction. "BTW, hate to see you leave. But my wishes and support is always with you. Keep in touch" - This was my boss, my mentor who actually went by - you succeed means I succeed. I handled his first project- a major success and that catapulted him to a good position as well.:-)."Whats up buddy.. Kinda of surprised. .but then everyone needs to move on.. All the very best.. Keep in touch" - this was a guy with whom i had done many campus recruitment for the organization.He was onsite in US, so he mailed me this and later on spread this message to all the onsite counterparts and i had a dozen calls... hmn.... like he said..... but then everybody needs to move on......