The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Alienated

After a long hiatus from my bike, i am back @ it. In the course i actually forgot the basics of biking. I mean basics of biking to get to your work place:-)

I used to have these things without fail during the days of using my bike to work

1.A crash headgear
2.A nice jacket which also doubles as a rain coat during the meaner times
3.A leather glove
4.Bike legal papers
5. A backpack in which i carried my other stuff

But all the fun started when i forgot about all this and ventured out... it was chaotic.. people were watching me and i felt very embarrassed and guilty after i realized that - I was driving the bike like I stole it and not like i own it :-(