The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Wireless Mouse

Thanks to Phani, i am now in possession of a Micro$oft Wireless Mobile mouse 3000. He gifted that to me and I passed it on to my dad, as he is still not very comfortable with the laptop's touchpad. I think part of it has got to do with the fact that he works with Auto cad which is easier with a mouse rather than the touch pad.

                    mk_wmm3000blk_productfeatures

 

I just set it for my dad and i was impressed. The mouse is very comfortable and is ergonomically designed for comfort in either hand. A snap in receiver is present so that you can plug it in when you want to use the mouse, else you can pack it away when not in use. There are 4 scroll buttons for easy navigation. It's made up of high definition optical technology which promises high battery life. I still need to validate this part. Overall its compact and is designed with care for notebook users.