The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Da Vinci Code

I wanted to read The Da Vinci Code, because enough people had harassed me about reading it. You haven't read the Da Vinci Code? and I think I was the only one that hadn't read it. It had been out for a some time now, and finally, it was as easy as Thiru saying, Here, I finished, and he gave it to me. It's about a quest to find truth, just in the middle of everything that's established. I think it got popular, because it's not only fiction, but it mixes in some aspects of truth, that it has people scratching their heads, saying, "Hum, could this be true?" I like the pace of the book. I felt like I was sweating, and rushing, and moving, and looking for things. The more i read, the more i felt it drew similarities with the movie - National treasure. In any case, it was fun. Fun to know that Mary Magdelene was Jesus's mistress and they had a heir who actually lives to date. I wonder what sort of research Dan had put it. All credit to him. Not many write such books which cause an uproar.