The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Lazy Blogger's post

Wholly smoke I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since they invented sliced bread... You would not believe it only hurts when I laugh. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..
I am flat out like a lizard drinking with a weight-lifting regime, choosing my retirement village, just generally being an embarrassment to my employer, my day drifts aimlessly from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to I see my darling's 10000 text messages. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
I declare solemnly I will get online again after this next set. Honestly! Assuming I don't get distracted by counting my chest hairs..