The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

A long day

Well today was a lonnnggg day. We had 4 family functions to attend. And you guessed it right, all important ones. One was a friends engagement, one was my close pal's sisters wedding, one was my room mates wedding reception and the last one was a house warming ceremony.

As I was good at planning :-) atleast that's what wifey thinks, I was asked to work out a good path to cover all the 4 functions. I had a week to do this planning and I spent some time meticulously in such a way that we could cover all the functions without a hitch.For that i even though about small things like which mode of transport to use where so as to avoid bangalore's traffic & parking woes.

But @ the end of the day, nothing worked and we just could attend only 2 functions, which means only 50 %  success!!!  I just missed a risk , a high risk which i need to really consider from now onwards...my cutie pie daughter...

Just because i discounted her from risk, she made me understand that the hard way :-) I guess she just taught me and wifey a good lesson :-)

Great going honey !!!