The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Snoozing all day

We have a few functions coming up this weekend, so  in-order to get prepared, i had picked up wifey and daughter from mysore. Every Tuesday's we have a early morning conference call with customer where my presence is required. Unfortunately my office does not have the option of "taking the call on the move" and every time i need to get into the conference room where ever i am.

Yesterday, i requested my daughter to be a good girl and give me a good nights sleep, so that i can get in fresh for the call. She gave me her beautiful smile and i was almost assured from that she had seconded my thoughts.

Well, along with the horror of yesterday, my daughter woke up 5 times in the night, something was bothering her and we were unable to figure that out. We tried every trick in the book, but unfortunately lacked the experience... So i had to call my mom at that hour to get that "experience" . Finally she slept @ 5 am and within minutes i had to get ready to get to the conference room.

No rewards for guessing how my day went and where and all I dozed :-)