The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Day 7

Atlast I recovered enough to make a trip to Mysore. According to the initial plan i was supposed to be back in Bangalore tomorrow, but as you might have already guessed, for me or atleast with me, when planning is involved the implementation gets a hit :-)

Wifey prepared some spicy hot fish fries and prawns curry along with some fried rice for lunch. I had this royal lunch before embarking on the drive to Mysore. We left home @ around 3.30 pm and after a brief stop for fueling the car and some hot piping chai at Mandya, I reached Mysore @ 5.30 pm. The drive was excellent and my little one did not make any  noise and was all attention watching her dad overtake all the vehicles on the state highway. I am sure she must be wondering that she does have a fantastic driver dad :-)

Once i reached Mysore, we were determined to celebrate the new years eve in style. I hopped in along with my brother in law and picked up a bottle of exquisite wine - California wine. I was all high to try the drink and well this was my first time. But unfortunately , alcohol/wine does not go well with me. Just unscrewed the cork and the smell of the drink made me go high. You can guess what happened next.  I quitely had my dinner and watched my father in lieu and brothers in lieu  gulp the drink :-(

Well nothing gained, but lost the last bottle of wine from the previous year :-)

Happy new year !!!!