The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Vacations nearing

This is something that I abhor. Vacation is nearing and i am falling more and more sick. My cold -cough combo is adding more free stuff. I now have body pain and fever. I am not sure if my vacations is gonna go as per plan.

Its a bad thing to fall sick during vacations. I really don;t want to end myself sleeping all day. errr.. if its' a working day then its ok, i can apply for sick leave and utilize it.

Any ways just been to my doctor and he has advised me to take steam for every couple of hours and some antibiotics, since i faked that i had an important presentation to make in office. I wonder how long it will be before the doc realizes that every time I go to him I always fake the urgency to recuperate :-)