The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

BA 118 & BA 049

My flight from BLR to London was BA 118. Bang on time. In craft entertainment was good. And i was seated next to a coochie coo couple. The couple looked more like Europeans and for most part of the travel, were joined as one. Expect for the time when they had to use the rest rooms :-( . I really did not know whether to look out of the window while traveling over Afghanistan to have a look at the rugged terrain or the coochie coo couples. I badly wanted to have a look at the Afghanistan terrain, esp after watching the movie - The Kite runner.

Anyways when i landed in Heathrow, i realized very quickly that there were too many escalators and the design was bad. I made my dad proud by commenting on the design of an "Internationally" acclaimed airport. While nothing on the duty free items that interested me, i quietly made myself to my departure terminal. But i would still give credit to BIAL, because they at least offered me free Internet unlike the Heathrow.

The last leg between Heathrow and Seattle was good. I had this gentleman sitting next to me who was a gadget freak - He was reading a book on his amazon kindle, had a sony psp for his games and an Iphone for his calls. This man even refused to have a drink simply because that would make him use restroom. He would use the restroom when ever i did and also manage to come back to the seat before i did. He was a nice guy. I did have a few more specimens - like the mom who could not control her small kid who was jumping all over the flight, another gal who tried to drag the trolley away although it was locked , a young girl who had problems during landing and take off. Glad the journey ended.