The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Running out of space

I am running out of disk space again. I don't really know if its data or metadata that's causing this issue. The real issue lies with me, i don't feel like deleting any data and add the phobia of losing my data coupled with laziness of not figuring out if i already backed up the stuff, I have been mounting data now. To come to think of it - every time my computer becomes obsolete , i retain the HDD. So in fact now i have - one 8GB, one 40 GB, two 80 GB, one 350 GB and one 500 GB.  I am not including the innumerable pen drives   & SD cards i have on purpose.  The result ? It was time to invest on a Terabyte Hard disk. Enough of GB disks :-). So i looked around and found a neat little Westren Digital with 7200 rpm and 8 mb buffer cache, i simply picked it up. So far , I am impressed by its performance. It does not have a fan or so, but its pretty quite in its work and i like the way the blue light lights up when in action. I ran a quick stress test - over night and so far the response has been good :-)

L11345043a