The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Travelogue - Chikamagalur

It was quite some time I had been on an outing with my family. The last planned outing of December went for a toss because of my bad health. So this time when the opportunity presented in the form of a function in Hassan, wifey and myself were quick on planning this outing. We decided we make full use of this opportunity. I booked this homestay/resort in Chikamagalur called – Devigiri Estate which was located at the foothills of Bababudana giri hills

We left early in the morning and reached Hassan in time to attend the function there. My lil one got a little irritated and threw up a couple of times making my car smelly. I literally utilized my entire deo spray to get rid of the awful smell. But these are only small things that can happen when you have a lil one. So after a brief stop at Hassan, we left for chikmagalur the same evening. The idea was to reach the place for dinner. But boy, as we moved closer and closer to the hills, our cell phone service started waning. The lack of any street lights and people made the place so scary. All we could see was the big huge hills in the background. At times, i felt  i was going in straight into the hill. Luckily here and there, i could spot some localities who would always give me wrong directions. I still could not figure out why :-).

Eventually, we reached the place and the host – Mrs. Ramadevi was kind enough to offer us some hot coffee. The temperature had dipped and it was very cold. We opted for the tent house for our stay.