The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

The Betrayal - 1

Well,  Its a whole new world when you fall in love, that too AGAIN. But the situation gets tough and interesting when you are married and in love and then after 2-3 years of marriage you realize you are in love again. It makes you feel disgusted that you are cheating on your wife but finally you give in to your deep dark desires and decide to move on.

This happened for the first time when I was with my wife coming out of UB City , she was there at the signal, toned body, lovely eyes and real hot. But then she moved on and I was left with my wife, and then like it happens in the teens, you see a girl on a signal, she rocks your mind for a few days and then you forget her, the same happened to me and i also forgot.

Again I happened to see her when I was going to a wedding with wifey and the lil one , I immediately recognized her and wanted to go and feel her, but like the last time lost her in traffic.