The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Lucky Transition

I have been blogging for some time now and also got regular at this. How i wish i could get regular visiting the GYM!!. Well i don;t know why, but i am feeling lucky today , so i thought about doing two things - change my blog link( my previous blog is linked) and also religiously work out at the GYM.
Not that the old blog was bad, I am a Google guy :-) so i made a transition to this blogsite.I like the idea of being able to share my findings, ideas and opinions about Technology, life and everything under the sun in an open forum that encourages dialogue and what more than Google? isn;t it rightly called GOD (Google oriented Development)

The first is done, so i am heading straight to GYM now:-)


The journey to a thousand miles begins with a single step