The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Weak Will

Just when i thought i was going strong on my "will" of being regular to GYM, party season has hit me hard.I workout in the evening and then party harder in the night, thus gaining more than i am loosing.
We just been for lunch at this awesome place called "Hyderabadi house".. wow, the biryani is sooooo damn mouth watering... if you ever come by this place, its highly recommended.
Now that we had our lunch today there and i almost dozzed off a couple of times. thanks to my team , keeping me awake by askin ever so important questions.
I am so dead lazy now, i don't even wanna go near the gym :-) same old mee...
lets see just in case.....

"The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them."