The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Career Change!!!

Alternate professions are all the rage now, and in a week's time I've seen articles on career switch and dual careers in n magazines and websites. While at it, I must also admit that my dreams, immaterial of how likely they turn real, have been inspired by people around me..
Like every other ---- s/w engineer (apologies for generalising, I'm sure there are a whole lot of you who are here for good), I too have these occasional dreams of leaving the industry and doing fancy stuff. What those are, I'll tell you in a while, post digression. I'm not unhappy with work, on the contrary I've never before been as happy as I'm right now. But there are times when the romantic in me gets a hold on the complacent other half and starts dictating stuff to him.
Now is one of those times
These are a few options that are already on my list: Can you guys think of anything better or more fun?
1)Run a Farm House: My latest Fav and infact i am working on it. Oh i love this stufff... picture this - a tired techie (heheheh) runs away from city and settles down admist beautiful green fields with no internet, laptop and cell ( most essential stuffs for a techie). All in scenic beauty.

2)Start a restaurant: This a very recent addition, thanks to discovering the celebrity techie turned chef and his blog. A speciality upmarket restaurant perhaps, continental cuisine coz thats what I like best save andhra food(the bit about having to like what you do), and the andhra cuisine has suffered enough at the hands of the various wannabe restaurants in the city.
Pros: Its the fanciest stuff on my list. I love food. Mom not preparing good stuff.
Cons: and also the most expensive, perhaps.
Come to think of it, I could actually start one in my hometown though am not too sure the place is ready for it.

3)Join theatre or some performing arts group. This is fascinating, and I might actually go for it, given a chance.I am heavily talented. I am a joker and can make ppl laugh with my antics.

4) Start a montessori school. Its not coz I'm fond of kids, I sure am, but this is more like a nice business proposition, given all the young rich parents in blore.

5) Start a consultancy: Provide in house motivation to big corporates who are low on life and morale and in the process me rake money.

6)Start a training institute: Not that i have lot of intellectualy properties for discourse, but atleast i will not have deadlines.

They laugh at me because i am so different, but i laugh back because they all are the same..