The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Whirly Wednesday!!!

Alarm goes off - brrrr! brrrr! Shit! Forgot to take it off the annoying vibrate mode. Grope under the pillow to locate it before it gets louder . Aha! Found it! Shut it, you stupid thing!
Trudge to the loo. Bang into the bedstead, slip over a stray bag, curse, close the door and sit on the bog for blessed peace. Brush teeth, try to get the door key whilst brushing.I am doing most of the work, myself.
Looking at the nature - a couple of plants is all i can see.Teeth brushed.
Start loping off towards 1st floor,door's still closed. Give a tight knock and act as though i got up a few hours before. Soon enough, the door opens and mommy does not even bother to see me. Well i am her only son, phew. Order for the coffee, he ha that what i do. Sip first mouthful of coffee standing at the door step - ahhh, heaven. Trudge back to the sofa, look for today's newspaper step on a sray pen - damn, it hurts! Wince, hop and sit gingerly on a book, trying not to upset the coffee on the carpet.
Finally! A moment to enjoy that surrealistic experience of the morning coffee with the newspaper in hand. Only filled with city crime beats.. what a way to kick start the day.
Check laptop.. no new mails .. hmnn... does anybody know that i am still alive...
Switch Radio ONE - 'Roobarooo... Roshini.....' well, good morning to you too, ARR. Where are my keys gone? Drat! Oh good morning, nice neighbour.
Whew!
Where's that shirt I pressed last night? Drat! Was there a spot on it then? Oh hell! Well, this one here looks reasonably uncrumpled. Do I have time to steam it? Natch! Would get crumpled en route anyways. Trousers - black or grey? Blue. 'Bout five minutes early today - cool! Oy is the boss man going to be pleased with me today or what?
Doddering old man, out of my way, please. Why did I pick this silly shoe out of all the silly shoes in the shoeniverse? The bloody thing's hungry all the time. Chews my poor feet to pieces every time. And why does the light change to red the minute I go near a crossing? Lane discpline??? whats that mean anyways !!!
Hmm, traffic is light today. That's rare. Oh well, more space in the road for me. 'Someday ... by flipsyde...' man! do I love that song or what. Puts a nice spring on my step, that song does. Whoa! Why are you cleaning the pavement today, man? That's what the weekends are for!
GOSH!!!! some bloddy damn politician on his way..Now i am stuck. Stuck with another 500 cars or so.. Is this ever gonna end.
Finally! Made it - ooh! Where's the stupid security man gone? I ain't that early - they haven't even cleaned my desk:-)
lazy guys!!! always me on my job :-)

"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar. "