The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Still a Virgin !!!!

This is real KALYUG (era of Doomsday :-)). While browing something I came across this interesting stuff :-) yeah such things always interests me ,there’s a 29 year old virgin, Sarah, who wants to lose her virginity before she turns 30 in November. WTF??? Where the hell does she live? No-Mini-Me Land? Check the pic out and if you are interested, you can contact Sarah here.
And yes trust me when I say, the lines going to be quite long to get to Sarah… Don’t believe me? Check out the long list of the contenders here, Apply to break her virginity here, check out Sarah’s Virgin Forum here or read the virgin’s blog here.

" I am Still a Virgin :-) Any takers ??? "