The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Journey to Pilani - 1

Dad left to Delhi a couple of days earlier so that he could pack of some work before we arrived. Ah yes, we were off to Delhi. Well, I had my MS final exam - the Viva & demo which had to be presented in Pilani.
Our flight was scheduled at 6.40 am and the excitement began a day before , as dad kept calling me every now and then reminding me of the Do's and Don'ts. It's really annoying when someone does that and my dad's an expert:-) And gosh.. the pressure got the better of me and i kind of forgot to book the cab :-) Thanks Mom!! The MS is for U.
So we get our baggage and barge the airport and end up on time for the flight.WoW!!! Kingfisher, Mr.Mallya you sure do have a taste. The hostess and attenders were sooo desirable.All i could do was signal my mom to look for a hostess for me and it better be Kingfisher brand. Hostess kept me busy with a lot of stuff and in the end i had to fill the feedback form( dirty mind... i know what you are thinking :-) )

And now my mind wanders into the sky - red dressed , professionally polite and full of empathy beauties...It's so easy for girls to fake :-) and not to mention how a little makeup can change them so much :-)

What happened next??? did i reach delhi ??? or......