The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

ViVa Voce Day!!!

Got up early and got ready to face the Viva. We were given maps and instructions on how to reach the classroom for the session from the Dean.Yeas, map is a must as the Pilani campus is huge and you can easily get lost if you are new.Once we reached the classroom, The Dean a nice man talked to us and gave us a history about BITS and spoke about many other things. After that we were scheduled our VIVA sessions and asked to meet the examiner.What happened after this - i finished my VIVA in just 10 mins. I harldy got to show him my slides and the examiner was more than busy.I was really pissed off, but did not want to upset the examinar.So just walked off. Later i learnt that this examiner had done the same to others as well.Kinda relieved. FOr the good or bad... I finished my exams and i was to be certified as MS :-) That gives a sense of pride, especially if a deemed university like BITS confers that.Anyways i was done with that, and while i thought about the ardous return jouney backt to Delhi. One of my friends offered me a ride in thier car.It was pleasure drive and we reached delhi in 4.5 hours.
Now i am just waiting for my Transcripts and final degree certificate:-)

2 pings:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    oh the Dean is a nice man?

  2. Liquidator said...
     

    well atleast he looked so:-)

Post a Comment