The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Lucky me

As i got out of bed today, for one thing i was feeling very lazy... Lazy like why are work days greater than weekends... Can't it be the other way ??? 5 days of off and 2 days of work :-) .. Anyway's, pulled myself out of bed and slowly and steadily got ready to hit office. One the way to work , some kind Samaritan pointed that I was running on a flat tyre. I just pulled over and saw that indeed my rear wheel was flat. Just when I was wondering  where do i go looking for a vulcanizing shop... what do i see???? i had pulled my car right next to a vulcanizing shop and the dude there was starring at me... Can I get any luckier...The dude got down to work and only then we realized that the air vent had gone in and he could locate it. So guess what??? we had to induce a puncture and then actually take the tube out and patch it... This is crazy!!! , but at least i got the thing done in less than 30 mins and was on my way back to office.

Some times life does crazy things to you... you just have to pull along...