The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Resumes and covering letters

I just joined this new company and I am dead sure that i have not given my official id to anyone, but some how my email id is all over town and i am getting more mails for reference than business:-( . I am frustrated with this spam, but coming to the covering letter these people write, i am spell bound and in fact it reduces my stress levels :-) Here are some actual samples....

This is %^%&%^% ..I am completed my MCA in 2007 and looking  for a job in software Development Side. I am sending my profile, so plz forward my profile to concern HR Person.

       Iam a BE (E&C) Graduate from BLDEA'S COLLEGE OF ENGG &TECH BIJAPUR KARNATAKA.  I have good academic standings.

I am attached my resume for referrence. if it satisfies u r needs plz call me at any time.

WTF***** i am no gay :-)

please find the resume enclosed with this mail.... N DO THE NEEFULL

 

Guys, you need to be more polite.. and not show TASHAN.......