The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Need learning

No matter , how many times i undergo such embarrassing situations, i never learn... I think i should be more circumspect when talking to any one from now on... Here is a nice story which relates what normally happens to me when i try and lecture the GURU's. I am sure this happens to all....

Over a hundred years ago an university student found himself seated in a train by the side of a person who seemed to be well-to do peasant.
He was praying the rosary and moving the beads in his fingers.
"Sir, do you still believe in such outdated things?" asked the student
of the old man."
"Yes, I do. Do you not?" asked the man.
The student burst out into a laughter and said, "I do not believe in such silly things. Take my advice. Throw the rosary out through this window, and learn what science has to say about it".
"Science? I do not understand this science? Perhaps you can explain it to me.", the man said humbly with some tears in his eyes.
The student saw that the man was deeply moved. So to avoid further hurting the feelings of the man, he said:
"Please give me your address and I will send you some literature to help you on the matter."
The man fumbled in the inside pocket of his coat and gave the boy his visiting card. On glancing at the card, the student, lowered his head in shame and became silent. On the card he read:
"Louis Pasteur, Director of the Institute of Scientific Research, Paris."