The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Bangalore One

Bangalore One provides you with a one stop interface with government. Citizen interactions with government departments will be under a single umbrella.  I had heard about it from many , but i had not been to the place personally. So when it was time for my passport to be renewed, i thought this would be a good time to visit there. The only thought of having standing in a long queue at the passport office prompted me to go to Bangalore one. As i waded through the offices to find the Bangalore one, I was impressed. There are lot of services that they undertake and the staff was also very helpful. They gave me full info for all my queries and also offered to fill up the application form.  It looked so simple or atleast they made it look like that. Looks like i need to visit the Regional passport office after all, thanks to my valid visa.