The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Revamping my old beauty

A fateful day. My lil red riding hood developed a flat tyre. Just yesterday casually chatting with my friends about vehicles breaking down at derelict places and how the hunt for fixing them have given birth to so many movies. But luckily my car broke down right in front of my house. So I had no filmy experience. I hope to get this beauty fixed soon, but looks like she will have to wait for few more days because of my hectic schedules and  unholy times to visit office.

News: I just called up my local kid who lives down the lane and fixes flat tyres of cars and bike, He is gonna come over and have a look at the car. Will check with him for spare rims