The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Revamping my old beauty

Finally, i got the local kid to strike a deal with some friend of his to trade in his wheel rims. Apparently, it looks like this guy got alloys for his car and had the rims spare for sale. I quickly urged the mechanic kid to do the talking and managed to get the rims for 300 bucks a piece. The kid was enthusiastic enough to take my car with him and change all the rims and put back my tyres on the new ones. While doing so, we noticed that one of the tubes had gone bad and needed a new one. So that was one additional expense i had to make. But come to think of the whole episode - i got my wheel rims, a new tube for one of them and all fixed and replaced including labor for 1500 bucks. I managed to get back my old rims and i know if i sell them at the "raddi wala" i will get at least some cash back based on the weight :-) . So now i have real neat set of wheels