The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Am Excited:-)

.pǝʇıɔxǝ ɯɐ ı .s1ǝǝɥ ɹǝʌo pɐǝɥ. hehehe.. so trying to figure out what that was??? Well it's my state of mind - I am excited. head over heels. That's why the words have flipped ;-) A couple of things thats got me to this state - Internet & Car.
First the Internet- My much awaited BSNL dataone after a waiting period of 8 months.I got the connection.It's awesome. great speed. The plan id 900 plus ( unlimited).I was always a sucker for bandwith and i think this will quench me for sometime...I am not greedy , but just want the best always.I set up the UTStarcom ADSL router with my Linksys wireless router and now all my home is wireless.I just have to assign a static ip to my dad's laptop.Thats the only thing that's pending. But given BSNL's reputation, i hope i don't become its victim. Now the Car - I have narrowed down on Suzuki Swift Diesel, the high end version. I had a TD yesterday and i flipped again. The power, the torque and the stability the car offered has made me go ahead and book the car.I am making an advance payment today. The only fall is i whave to wait for 3 - 4 months, before my car gets deovered. I know the car won;t dissapoint me... as always i think - fruits of patience are always sweet ;-)