The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

My teammate

The world is far more judgemental for it's own good. Talking about judgement, I am particularly impressed with one of my team mate. He is with me for nearly two years now and i hardly remember him doing something wrong. According to internet, today i have won 12 ipods, 6 laptops and 16 vacations.. I am feeling lucky and generous today and want to hand over these stuff to him.Maybe he will feel rewarded :-) hehehe..or he can continue with his good work and spread to brethren...as alice is asked to do:-)

Jokes apart, this guy has shown immense maturity for his role and responsibility. I guess, me writing about him in my blog shows that. Well done my boy, u deserve to be my star performer. A little bit of tweaks and maybe one day he will be on my same track.Nothing gives me more pleasure than to mentor someone & show them the shortcut to success:-) The industry is full of indolents ..so go there and get them :-) I think the bottomline here is "I hope he realizes just how lucky he is to have me. I realize how lucky i am to have him. We both are in high demand"