The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Bad Start

Got up today with a bad headache. A very bad at that. It was bad because it was paining from the tip of my nect to top of the head. This one puts you in a very bad mood as well. I had no mood to have my morning cup of tea or read the newspaper.

The pain was so bad that i could not have breakfast and left for office. I did not even switch on my music system, the traffic sound was killing. After reaching office , i expressed the pain to one of my collegues and he picked up a medicine for me. I had that and a cup of hot coffeee... voila its gone. Thanks to the medicine... but while i was writhling in pain , i wanted this chair so desperately... i guess the pain maked to halucinate:-)