The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

psycho bitchiness at the best

She called in again,I did not take the call. She sent an sms, I did not respond.She sent me an email, I did not reply. I seriously do not understand, how on earth can anyone be so damn stupid as to not get the cue and leave me alone. I need my space!!!. Well @ the same time i also think how could anyone be so obsessed. She wanted to talk to me for one last time. I am not giving in.

I gave her a piece of my mind and warned her not to bother me again. And just in case she does not mend her ways, i drafted an email/letter for her, hope she drops by, reads it and then disappears,

Dear Sh*&^%$,

I just wanted to let you know that you have completely screwed my life. If you had half a brain you would be dangerous. I have had it up to here because you have manipulated me one too many times. I have often looked the other way, which makes me uncompassionate and unsympathetic.

This time you have taken your psycho bitchiness to the next level.

I have never shirked my responsibility to tell you that you are a bonehead loser. You would be so much better off if you would just lay off of the welfare and get a job. You must be emotionally immature. You are a CRAZY BITCH! It is time for you to get a new psychiatrist, preferably one that actually graduated. Let this also serve as notice that all future visits have been cancelled as the thought of seeing you gives me a panic attack.

Drop dead you piece of shit,

VJ

PS: Please do not reply back, this email address is dead. I need time to change all my phone numbers.


1 pings:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Post a Comment