The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Jagtap's 0

Jagtap's 7 is now called Jagtap's 0



I know there were lot of things that went into this failure.But one thing is for certain, the post mortem is going to be hurting.Like they say, in Mahabharata epic war - many people good and bad died, but a few good men needed to die to weed out the bad ones.So i am expecting something like this to happen. Right now if you ask me what i am feeling - confused. Thats the word i would use, becaz of strong politically motivated currents.Meanwhile i am looking at the availability of my ticket back to india. Personally , no matter who try to convince me that i did my best, i feel we gave up on a winning battle