The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Taming the shrew!!!

Taming the client is an art. But this is something which no college or books will teach. I think this is because there is a very very vital ingredient for this and as such this ingredient is not always available:-) Take a guess???



Yes, its called Time :-) the one with capital "T". Even though we were pulling Jagtap's 7, it requires time as this idiot comes accompanied with various dependent parameters. i have upped the steam for my team and they are raring to go and even though i was extra cautious on my final plan, I think credit to be given to my boss who actually convinced the client that - this was the do-able plan and even though all resources are over loaded, we are still committed to this and blah blah :-) i think we just hit two birds in one stone with this move. Bird 1: Customer was kind off sympathetic towards my resources and asked me not to push my team too hard( the mpp plan showed heavy usage and leveling threw the project out of time bounds). Bird 2: We are currently 1 day ahead of schedule:-) I know the customer is happy, but i dare not to speak anything, coz all through this project i have realized one thing - one day you are the dog , the other day you are the pole. So i am keeping the cards close to my heart:-)