The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Sunday Sucks

First time in my professional career , i am working on a Sunday;-( i don;t know why on earth they have this. It's so awkward..My body , my soul & my mind think its a holiday and refuse to work, while i physically drag myself first day to Microsoft for a meeting.

Oh God!!! i know you created all equal.. could you not have made atleast Sunday as the common holiday...something like an universal law???Even the dogs in india don;t bark on Sunday, so how could we work. I mean Sunday is the day when u bask out with your passion and not get tied down to some crude meetings , setting expectations and crap like that. Not a good healthy way to start the week, its already demoralizing me ...And today it seemed like the longest Sunday of my life. dragging it through though.....I am starting to get desperate to get outa this zone ;-( And talk about water!!!!, water is costly than petrol... how i wish i cud gulp the petrol and tank it in india. I could be rich.. See this is where i still feel god has overlooked - he created 70 % of the earth to be made of water , 70 % of our body is made of water and yet here water is scarce.. The look on people's face is annoying when u ask for water:-(.. Finally the bottom line of the pic sums up the Sunday experience :-)