The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Crazy but cute animal

 

The other day, while i was hanging in Mysore zoo, trying to study animal psychology :-) ok that was a lie .. i was actually in the Zoo just to kill time ;-) . I happened to see this cute lil' monkey which looked rather very disinterested in life. It just showed no signs of movement and was day dreaming. It was a cute pose considering the fact that this animal was just hanging by the twig of the tree. I reached for my pocket to shoot this animal using my Canon Powershot. While i was adjusting my lens, the monkey leaped forward with all enthu, as though pretending to pose for mee.. What a sight. I would recommend this cute one to Ekta Kapoor for one of her Mega Serials;-) I am sure this monkey will increase her TRP :-)

one