The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Dark Knight!!!

Taylor Benson once said - " It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light '

Yesterday i had to focus on light aka electricity. My UPS was running low on battery and the service mechanic did not turn up even after repeatedly calling him. It was the time when my MCB circuit decided to act smart. It started witching off and on at will. It scared the shit outa me!!!! You don;t scare a lonely boy at night ;-) . Well then i decided to play smarter and started eliminating the causes like a true technician...

And presto, i brought light to home.. MOM, DAD are you listening, i am truly the LIGHT of your house :-) ahem!!! and I already have  a LIGHT in my life .... :-)