The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Phew!!! It just started

The marriage season has started with a bang. For the first time so many of my friends and relatives are either getting married or having house warming ceremonies in a rush. My major part of my life has been either in office during the day and spending the other time at function halls. I am not sick of eating out. The heat mixed with oily preparation is giving me away. I am starting to dislike all my once loved sweets and dishes because of the frequency in which they are getting repeated. I know i just have to be a little careful esp when i learnt that one of my colleague is down with Typhoid after attending a series of weddings. And there are a few more  coming up which involves travelling to different places. Heck, let me look at the bright side of things – these are after all their D-Day’s and they expect me to thrilled with that. I am thrilled guys… err.. I have learnt new techniques to keep Niyanthri occupied during such functions and put her to sleep. Kudos to myself !!!!