The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Habesha

I have never claimed to be a food expert or authority. I write about restaurants because I love them. I love the food made by my favorite establishments, and I love the institution itself. And despite my lack of credentials, experience, and all around knowledge, I’ll admit to trying to bring some discipline and focus to my writing about food and the people that make it for me. One (of many) embarrassing gaps in my resume as a food blogger is Ethiopian food. I had no clue how the food would be and what i would get. But one thing was for sure,since i had been in Middle east and had tasted few Mediterranean dishes,i guessed it would be close to that.
So there were these guys from my office in M$ who were working in my project - real friendly and resourceful people and they offered to buy me a Ethiopian food. So i agreed and off we hit the freeway and went to South Seattle to a hotel called as Habesha. As you enter the hotel you will immediately notice the lamps which are made out of handmade paper and decorated with paper cutouts. There is also a sleek, backlit bar and exposed brick wall. I was coached that there would not be any silver ware and will need to use our hands.The crowd was beginning to make way. I noticed that they had only one waitress and she was pretty good;-) We ate something called as Injera which was very similarly to desi dosa ;-) The food was very delicious and ate much more than i could. All in all, i would definitely walk into a Ethiopian restaurant if i found one :-)

Habesha Entry habesha-bar 
 lamp  IMG_0073