The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Day 1 – BLR to NDH, DLH to Ludhiana

The day started as early as 3 am. By the time even two of us were ready the cabbie arrived. We were late. We rushed to the airport with just a few minutes for departure. My lil one was the most excited as she was wondering where we are off in this wee hours. I had already learnt that Indigo was not going to feed us and so had some biscuits handy. The question of air pressure was back and I instantly stuffed some cotton wool in my ear. But the greater question was – how would my lil one act? What if she develops my traits? I was the most concerned as i did not want a cry baby ( i hated this during my bachelor days though i am very supportive now :-))

Fortunately, my lil one had a good flight. She did complain in between of some ear pain, but that was a very short phase. For most part she slept with her grand dad and we landed safely.

The catch now was to move from Delhi airport to old delhi railway station. The expected duration was 2 hrs including the traffic. I was told many stories about delhi traffic. But we got lucky, it is May day and most shops & offices were closed and what seemed to take 2 hrs was made up in 45 mins.

Old delhi railway station was not very clean. It’s one of the busiest junctions and so i guess it takes a lot of effort to keep it really clean. So we got into the waiting room and decided to move to the platform when the train arrives. I do not want to divulge more info here since i transitioned into a “coolie wala” for not trusting any coolies and my back still aches.

Finally after a 5 hr journey we reached the ludiana railway station and  guess what? – A chevy captiva was waiting for us :-) The drive to reach our hotel was cooool !!!!