The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Alternative profession

Some time back, i blogged about how frustrating my current job is getting. No, I am not frustated about not achieving my goals, Infact i am overachiving, but maybe i am not enjoying.Untill I found out that i hardly have anyone to tell :-) I miss my bheema. I am sure he would not understand a thing.But he would listen to them all. After all i would feed him his biscuits :-)

So here I was, wondering how to push my weekends, then this brilliant idea struck me!!!I decided to podcast.I downloaded this software - Mixcraft , which is really good. I then spoke about managing teams and some pointers on how to motivate teams. They were based on my experience & to help you understand - its been close to 3 years now, current team strength is 22 & i haven't had a single attrition..It's a achievement by its own, given the current market trend...So watch out , I am planning to post some feeds for you..Do listen and give me feedback.Atleast now i have a profession i like :-)