The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

The saga continues

I have been contemplating enough now.Other wise how else can you explain this - I sat by the beach to analyse myself, to asses what i have achieved so far in my life and it looks like more plus than minus :-) i am including the plus in my weight also.

Actually, i really did not want to take the appointment with the US visa consulate, this year.Unfortunately my MS results toook some time to come by and I did not want to apply without my MS degree.I had a valid reason though - my earlier student visa was rejected.Atleast i did not want to start a year with rejections.So with a real heavy heart, I proceeded to the consulate.. And guess what.. i think this year has really begun well ...as i told u ... a paid day off on new year, a new project to handle, part of food committee , member of CoE and now Visa...Am i pushing a bit hard on my luck ??? i don;t want to end this luck run !!!