The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Top 10 Reasons Why I hate Top 10 Lists of Top Reasons of hating the Top 10 reasons!!

I don't know what i did in office today. Just passed time. ok maybe there was 2 hrs of productive work, but nothing more than that. So i thought why not compile a list of Top 10 Reasons Why I hate Top 10 Lists of Top Reasons of hating the Top 10 reasons!!. I know I already feel like stapling my head to carpet for 4 hrs is better than this. What what the heck...

10. I have to count -> binary ??

9. I have to count backwards. This is crazy
8. I hate counting backwards, unless i am in a space shuttle.
7.I am forced to make a list now.
6. I like 6. I want to stop here.
5.5 more to go
4. what for( read four) am i doing this?
3. two, one
2. you still reading, u must be genius.
1. this is my most crappy post.