The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Haladivida

Happy B'day Mommy !!!!Oh my gosh!!! i am getting real scared now. I guess this is the case for all arranged marriages.I wonder how much more pressurized it is with the girl. Just got to know from Mom that 5 ladies would bathe me today as a part of a ritual... What the f*^*!!!!! what do you mean????

I an't going to stand naked in front of 5 random ladies and bathe, forget them bathing me.. pls.. you would understand if you were a guy... how on earth do i maintain composure??? Guys speak up now... And they call this function Haladivida in our community. I am not trying to ridicule any traditional thing.. but could not these guys think of something sensible??? Why 5 random old ladies... why not 5 known models:-) alright just kidding... So as a part of this ritual, first i will be made to sit with only a one piece cloth. Lucky i get to decide where that piece of cloth will cover me - upper or lower. I would go with lower, else no one would be around;-). Then all the ladies would come around and apply chandan/halad all over me, from top to bottom ( i hope they massage me well )and then after all the applying, they would bathe me and scrub off all the halad that was applied... Man!!! this is gonna get interesting. And guess what, after this i am not supposed to step out of house!!!! yeah , you heard that right... if i have to step out , then its on wedding day:-) I am still waiting to check what's in store for me... Give it to me baby!!
Give it to me baby!!! aha aha