The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Important day!!!

Ok, here i am at that very important day in my life where i will get all the attention. I am sure after this, no one would bother much. We are all excited.. the bus will be here any moment.....

All relatives, friends have gathered for the travel. Mysore is only a couple of hours drive and then my new story will start. Its quite some days i last saw her. Sometimes i even forget how she looks. hoping that no body will utilize this and swap her....:-) After this the most important night for me begins:-) Wish me luck and blessings :-)