The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Tight clothes

This is fun, before i left for US, i had done all my purchases for wedding. Now i come back and try them out. They are all loose fit. Hmn... i know i lost a lot of weight. But now i am with large size dresses for my wedding.....

So i immediately call my tailor and tell him what a fix i am in. The tailor is a good old friend of mine and he assures of the fix, with constraints:-(. anyways he know what situation i am in and he has taken all my new clothes with my correct sizes and promised to return after alteration. Hope things go on well. One more issue to add to the already tense me:-(