The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Jailbreaked

Its under 3 weeks that i bought my Ipod Touch.. and guess what i have managed to Jailbreak it...The springbboard is now full of some nice neat apps and games. Whats with indians and tech???

Yesterday night, i was Jailbreaking my Ipod and my BIL was like - "Dude you sure you wanna blow $ 300 out? " and i was "Chill, lets see what happens" but ofcourse all the time i had my heart in my hand.. Jailbroke sucessfully and today the blooper happened - I just downloaded few songs and was trying to sync it and in the process, since all my songs were in the external HDD, i just lost them on my Ipod.. I guess i need to get back home and reload it.. But for now i am a happy man.... nah, not becasuse i jailbroke it, its more so because i had my client looking at my ipod and i could see him begging to do the same for him... For all you know, we might even get the project :-)