The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

How dumb!!!

And that's the bay bridge... Friend looking dumbstruck..."WoW"... Does this bridge connect South america and north america ??" Duh!!! whatever. Dude you are in SFO!!!

I still can't believe that he is my replacement here, while i am on vacation.And the best part is i have 3 days to "train" him.Gimme a break!!! i am getting married , i am supposed to be in vacation mood, thanksgiving is round the corner.. and you want me to "train" him... Dude you must be joking.." You need to bring him up to your speed" hahahah nice joke.. how can i bring him up to my speed, he is nowhere close by to lend a hand... well my challenges never end....by the by whats the scope:-)