The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Revamping my old beauty

I was running late for home after i promised wifey i would come in early. I stopped at the stationary shop  near my home to pick up a few items. I saw a shop run by two small boys which was always crowded. This shop was an "arts" shop and they dealt with stickerings and paintings. I just stopped by to enquire if they could help in getting my car painted. The guys who looked like were in early twenties or late teens were very enthusiastic and charged 10 K to do the paint job. I had researched a few places and knew guys were asking closed to 12 K. But i was not in any mood to spend that kind of moolah. Sensing my displeasure , one of them casually told me that instead of painting he could use some of his stickering skills to give a facelift to the car. I was surprised and asked him to give me more details. He quickly fired up his computer screen and mocked my car and showed what he could do to cars with just stickers. I told him to make it look sporty and at the same time did not want too many stickers to spoil the look. He promised a good look and i gave it to him. He really put some life to my car. All around good stickering and also he had my number plate changed to some cool font as well. All for 1k. So i guess my car painting can wait. The car is looking real sporty now. Will post few pics soon.