The Eternal Truth...

There are only 3 ways to write a blog... The Right Way, The Wrong Way and MY Way :-)

Programming Myself....

If you want something you never had, you must do something you never have done!!! - That's meee!!! can't be better:-)

Matrix

This is awesome. I just finished watching Matrix on HBO.  I think i may have watched the movie a lot of time now. Quite understandably, my dad was also convinced about that , as i reeled the dialogues even before they came on screen. It looked like either i was  the transcript writer or the real ONE ;-)

Some excerpts for you :-) and BTB, if you still have not watched the movie - you are the loser :-)

Morpheus: How is he?
Tank: Ten hours straight. He's a machine

Neo: I know Kung Fu.
Morpheus: Show me

Morpheus: How did I beat you?
Neo: Your too fast.
Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? You think that's air you're breathing now?... Again.

Tank: Okay. What do you need, besides a miracle?
Neo: Guns. Lots of guns.

Trinity: Neo, no one has ever done anything like this.
Neo: That's why it's going to work

Agent Smith: Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability. That is the sound of your death. Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
Neo: My name is Neo